Lazada-Business Intelligence Lead-Indonesia
Educational Requirement: Bachelor
Team introductionPart of Lazada’s Security and Risk Management organization, our regional and in-country Business Risk teams are responsible for protecting the eCommerce activities of over 560 million consumers, more than 155,000 sellers (merchants), and the 3,000 brands on Lazada’s growing ecosystem. We are increasing our investment in business security and significantly expanding our team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of and shape the future of a strategic group within Lazada.
Our Indonesia Business Risk team is responsible for protecting our buyers and ensuring the integrity of their transactions. You will oversee the approvals, audits, investigations, and escalations of buyer registrations, orders, and return/refunds while preventing abuse of resellers (scalpers) and vouchers/promotions. You will monitor and investigate matters related to account take-overs and other infringements to buyer experiences.
The Indonesia Business Risk team is also responsible for ensuring sellers (merchants) – and the products they sell – meet all standards for regulations and respect intellectual property rights. You will oversee the approvals, audits, investigations, and escalations of seller registrations and product listings. For intellectual property right holders, you will support the registration of claims for patents, copyright, and trademarks and will oversee the process for complaints and proactive detection. With sellers, you will support quick onboarding while ensuring adherence to know-your-customer, anti-money laundering, and general risk policies, as well has handle detection and claims – including disputes – related to fraud, prohibited and controlled product, and intellectual property right infringements (counterfeit).
Job description1. Be the expert in using data to measure and analyse business performance in each our markets and lines of business.
2. Explore business issues/opportunities, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for business growth.
3. Partner with management and operational teams to deep dive on core issues and use our data to find answers.
4. Collaborate with various expert teams to rollout effective products/services and to expand data for building richer insights.
5. Lead new data analytics capability rollouts and/or data-led initiatives throughout Lazada
6. Monitor key metrics and alert the business on potential issues.
7. Analyse operational efficiency and build business models to guide decision-making.
8. Design market/business intelligence reports and performance measurement dashboards to share with senior management
9. Daily/Weekly/monthly performance analysis to monitor the performance of business, to locate risk and to discover potential business opportunities.
10. Perform ad-hoc business analysis, to drill down on certain business challenges, providing conclusions and advice based on data analysis.
11. Help summarizing data analysis requirements to conduct data application projects (need communication with data tech team).
Job requirements1. Bachelor’s/Master Degree, preferably in Analytics, statistics, mathematics or business/marketing management
2. 5 years + working experience in business performance analysis reporting, data analysis, with independent thoughts and insight.
3. Experience in business, strategy and/or tech consulting would be an advantage
4. Experience of managing teams and senior stakeholders.
5. Ability to perceive opportunities from mass data
6. Experienced SQL skill, as well as basic analytical tool such as SAS, SPSS etc.
7. Experience in leading cross BU level analysis projects
8. Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
9. Results and detail orientated with a strong emphasis on problem solving
10. English is must.
11. Ecommerce experience is a plus