Lazada-Senior Frontend Developer – Enterprise Systems -Singapore
Educational Requirement: Bachelor
Team introductionLaunched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown rapidly to include over 4.900 full-time employees in the region, with eCommerce operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and a sourcing center in China that drives cross-border marketplace activities, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions. Lazada offers an excellent customer experience through a wide network of logistics partners and its own first- and last-mile delivery arm.
Revolutionizing the way customers shop in Southeast Asia and perform online transactions across the region, Lazada has reached an online footprint of approximately 6 million unique daily visits to its websites, and the largest Facebook community in Southeast Asia with over 16.5 million fans.
Lazada Group owns the biggest and the most efficient technology driven logistics and fulfilment ecosystem in the region – Lazada eLogistics. With 11 own warehouses, 5 sorting centers, 78 last-mile hubs we are ensuring 48 hours delivery of more than 6 million orders every month. Our warehouses cover more than 115 thousands of square miles and it takes less than 2 hours to process every order even during massive sales campaigns. Having our own cross-border operator helps us connect more than 100 million of customers and businesses from all over Asia. Our transportation is driven by our own Lazada Express delivery fleet which, together with more than 80 third-party logistics, guarantees high quality 48 hours delivery. All of that would be impossible without sophisticated IT systems, which are being developed and expanded in-house by one of the most experienced and agile tech teams in Southeast Asia!
Job descriptionOur Enterprise Technology department is looking for a (Senior) Front-End Web Developer. Our mission is to improve efficiency of our internal department (Customer care, Finance, Security, Human resource, Legal, etc.). We are responsible to identify their pain points, manual processes and to provide them solution to increase their productivity.
To accomplish this mission, we build tailor made application which:
• is fully integrated to our microservice ecosystem and integrated to Alibaba middleware
• Provides comprehensive dashboard and smart interface
• Automates our business processes
As (Senior) Front-End Web Developer in Enterprise Technology department, your responsibilities will be the following:
• Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• Construct visualizations that are able to render vast amounts of data
• Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
• Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team (Data engineer, Full stack developer)
• Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
• Create front-end framework and best practice for the rest of the team
Job requirements• 3+ Years’ experience with React development
• Good logical thinking, problem solving, learning attitude and team work skills
• Experience with REST API's
• Experience building reusable component sets
• Code versioning tools (Git)
• Have knowledge about Redux, Babel, Webpack, NodeJs
• Have knowledge about Less, SASS
• Have knowledge about AntDesign, D3JS
• Have experience working in Agile projects is a plus
• Great interpersonal and communication skills