Lazada Singapore is seeking an energetic, self-motivated and collaborative Strategy & Campaign Analytics Manager to be a key member of the marketing solutions function. The Marketing Solutions team is responsible for a series of ‘super-solutions’, that aims to transform partnered brands and sellers into ‘super e-businesses’, by resolving pain points they face in branding, marketing and sales. The role requires strong knowledge of the digital media, paid-owned-earned media model and potential growth drivers from brands on an e-commerce platform.
This role reports into the Head of Marketing Solutions. In this role, you will get the opportunity to work with local commercial teams and cross functional partners.
• Conduct deep-dive data analysis and reporting on function, campaign and brand performance
• Lead the post analysis of key partnership marketing campaigns
• Translate gathered data and insights into engaging, actionable and easy to digest insights presentations and share learnings across the business and with key participating brands to improve performance and ROI for brands and Lazada.
• Strategize and plan the launch of new solutions
• Promote best practises and analysis ensuring actionable insights through high quality and strategic reporting
• Act as a marketing consultant to brands and help them drive the best ROI on Lazada
• Bachelor’s degree (or above) majoring in statistics, mathematics, marketing, business analytics or related fields
• Minimum 7 years of working experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Strategy Consulting, Strategy-related roles or Digital Analytics
• Good analytical skills and experience of applying analytical techniques
• Knowledge in advertising, media and brands
• Excellent presentation skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Basic knowledge in SQL
• Self-starter, analytical, comfortable with ambiguity and constant change