The eCommerce Operations Associate will be responsible for driving the rollout, improvement and adoption of the different seller tools across the Lazada seller base in order to increase traffic, conversion or order value.
The role will report to Seller Tools and Analytics Lead.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Drive end to end tools adoption across all seller segments through project management and collaboration with category teams, incubation team and BPOs
- Strategize and work with BPO to support tool adoption for mid to long-tail sellers
- Work with regional counterparts and product teams to improve tools performance
- Develop marketing and training collaterals for scalable seller onboarding and trainings
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology (MBA, Masters degree is a plus) with experience in data gathering and systems documentation
- High energy, strong people and communication skills, e.g., actively involving country ventures counterparts, coordinating multiple stakeholders
- Excellent English speaking-listening-writing skills
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple workstreams in parallel, plan for projects, manage own time and priorities
- Self-driven with ability to take on and create new assignments. Willing and eager to learn and deliver the extra mile
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment in cross functional and cross-cultural teams