We are looking for an experienced PMO professional to manage a portfolio of programmes and projects, with a focus on their key deliverables and impact assessment. As a Strategy Project PMO, you will be responsible for a full range of PMO duties, issues identification and management, planning and scheduling. Additionally, you will ensure the programmes and projects deliver that are clearly aligned with the business unit’s overall objectives and strategy. This role will manage strategic projects of Lazada Vietnam that touch upon different business domains which comprising of supply development, demand generation and logistic optimization.
Because of Lazada’s tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded Senior Manager/VP to be part of our expanding team. Join like-minded, motivated individuals hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing environment!
• Work with project stakeholders to create and establish the processes, templates and toolsets that are the governance framework for programme and project delivery.
• Work alongside business teams on implementation and measurement of company-wide synergy workstreams across commercial, marketing, finance and logistic.
• Manage and co-ordinate data gathering, analysis and reporting for key deliverables in the areas of planning, risk and issues, program financials and communications.
• Set and manage project expectations ensuring all application functional areas engaged on the project
• Manage conflicts constructively and able to identify areas of improvement in team thinking.
• Should have good analytical skills and eyes of detail, assess risk and opportunity thoroughly and understand cause & effect systems.
• Handle both internal and external communications relating to project within given programmes
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• 5-10 experience years in analytics, BI, consulting, investment banking, or other quantitative positions.
• Demonstrated project management skills and have strong PMO governance organization with a background in influencing multiple stakeholders
• Sharp critical thinking, strong analytical and numerical skills