Lazada Chatbots leverage on the technology capabilities of the Alibaba Group’s Intelligent Services Platform, with a strong focus on enhancing customer experience using AI. Using AI technologies, our chatbots alleviates huge volume of service demands from our consumers.
The platform is widely used in the Alibaba ecosystem across different business units, including Taobao, TMall, as well as other logistics and travel lines of business. With a SAAS model and smart application of the Alime Beebot applications, these AI products have become a core strategy in meeting growing demands in service and automation.
The AI Business Analyst job is to improve AI products’ customer experience.
Reporting to the Head of AI, BI Technology – Customer Care, you will be responsible for:
• Designing the customer & seller journey of AI products and executing AI project initiatives
• Applying data analysis techniques to analyze chat data and user feedback to improve the coverage, resolution rate and customer satisfaction of AI products
• Combine business knowledge and customer use cases to provide the best possible resolution fitting customer needs
• Participate in algorithm model building and optimizing customer experience, monitoring key indicators and evaluation metrics to maintain the chatbots
• Supporting AI related projects work to launch new AI capabilities
• Collaborating closely with the R&D team, particularly algorithms engineers and product managers, to improve user interaction of AI products
• Design user journeys for AI products to improve on customer’s experience
• Connecting technology, products, operations and other teams to drive for business changes
• Managing the BAU AI products operations work
• Improve key indicators of AI products
• Increase coverage of AI products
• Improve customer satisfaction of AI products
• High quality data annotation
• High quality of knowledge
• Professionals who have the knowledge in customer service in E-commerce, project management and data analysis
• Copywriting or content management and creation experience will be a plus
• Business knowledge: 3-5 years of customer service experience in e-commerce / operations
• Data analysis skills: Logical thinking and understanding of scientific methods for data acquisition and the ability to discover key issues quickly
• Strong empathy and focus on customer experience and satisfaction
• Communication and collaboration skills.
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Have customer service experience in E-commerce or Retail operations for more than 3 years, with a strong understanding of how to operate in a buyer & seller environment
• Have experience in data analysis and project management
• Strong interest and belief in AI technology
• Bachelor’s degree
• SQL and Python