This role will support in protecting Lazada Philippines’ activities and its ecosystem users in marketing, sellers, customers, products, orders, accounts, and engagement. He/she will be the in-country subject matter expert for Philippine-based investigations and compliance operations, handling risk-related matters such as but are not limited to fulfilment fraud, failed deliveries, anomalous parcels, and other logistics risks. The Specialist will also assist in data analytics and assessments.
The Specialist will be reporting to the Head of Business Risk.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Being the in-country subject matter expert for logistics-related risks.
• Conducting data analysis, reporting on performance, and identifying trends.
• Creating monitoring and preventive logistics anti-fraud and operational risk dashboards.
• Supporting the claims, complaints, and disputes for logistics related matters.
• Oversight and execution of fulfilment risk screening processes while ensuring support of established service levels.
• Developing and executing operational policies and processes for business security operations and dispute management.
• Handling escalations and conducting investigations for incidents.
• Anticipating and escalating issues quickly and efficiently, as necessary to allow proper corrective action/decision.
• Working closely with other functions such as Customer Care (Customer Support, Partner Support, Business Process Outsourcing), e-Commerce Platform (Platform Governance, Seller Operations, etc.), Commercial (brands), Logistics, Security teams, and others to identify and assess risks.
• Conducting product training and communicating changes to stakeholders.
• Executing communications and stakeholder engagement with C-level leadership across ventures and with regional teams.
Qualifications & Skills
• Analytics skills (including SQL, advanced Excel, or other analytical tools) with experience using data to create and improve business strategies.
• Strong project management skills, with experience in collaborating with different business functions and key stakeholders.
• Strong communication skills, with experience in involving technical and regional/local venture counterparts, coordinating multiple stakeholders, and reporting to large audiences or senior management.
• Experience in the e-commerce industry a plus.