PH Customer Care Business Intelligence and Automation Sr. Leader
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Developing webtools to facilitate automation of manual tasks and fully understand data product architectures to maximize automation potential.
• End-to-End ownership of Data & Automation projects from testing to release management. To be able to work autonomously and take initiative where required.
• Creating and configuring custom reports based on different departments requests
• Developing an in-depth understanding of underlying data, data model and business domain by investigating, reviewing and analysing data from multiple internal and external sources. To always work with a best practice mindset and provide expertise in the given skillsets.
• Creating, maintaining, updating and designing queries to increase efficiency in maintaining and processing data
• Being accountable for data accuracy and to recognise, suggest and execute improvements to adhere to best practice for performance and security purposes.
• Maintain a best practice mindset and provide expertise in coding, reporting, and data.
• Improving overall quality of database management, data projects and reports
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Statistics
• Ability to adapt in a fast phase environment
• Ability to develop a software/tool using a different programming language when necessary
• 5-10 years of experience in Coding, Debugging, Reporting
• ASP.NET (VB.NET/C#)
• Windows server configuration
• Strong SQL skills
• Experience in developing SQL queries in Big Data and complex datasets
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Strong Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
• Version control experience (is a plus)
• Java SE/Java EE (is a plus)
• Python experience (is a plus)
• Proven analytic skills, data mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization (is a plus)