1. Assist Dispatcher in calling Trucking Subcontractor early on the day to check on the status of the truck availability.
2. On time sending of shuttling pre-alerts to receiver hubs.
3. Ensure truckers are complying to the lead time on Incident Report submission.
4. Closely coordinate with the Hub Admin team and Security Guard on the arrival and immediate unloading of parcels for receiving.
5. Consistently implement the “every 15-minutes call” to truckers to track their status and location.
6. Keep the Shuttling Monitoring Report updated and published on-time.
7. Close monitoring of shuttles locations and delivery status for posting of dispatch and delivery arrival update report.
8. Ensure all deliveries are properly received on Dispatch Monitoring with name/signature of the hub receiver including date proof of delivery receipt
9. Check the quantity and condition of the empty mobile units (sack & cage) being returned by shuttle crew.
10. Sign the shuttles trip ticket as proof that a particular trip is official and good for payment by Finance.
Responsible in coordinating with Fleet for adequate truck allocation and ensuring on time loading and arrival of deliveries to hubs and transfer of line-haul shipments to cargo port terminal for acceptance and loading. Making sure all deliveries, transfer and recovery of parcels are properly documented and covered with proof of delivery. Immediately report any untoward incident involving LEX shipments to Shuttling Supervisor and Linehaul Supervisor.
Must be able to work with all levels of the organization; vendors, customers, local and foreign counterparts.
With clear and effective communication and understanding in English and Filipino.
• With at least three (3) years working experience in transport operations as Dispatcher. Having experience and knowledge on pick-up and delivery of shipments for airfreight, sea freight and multi-modal (roro); familiarity with routes and must be time sensitive.
• With network of transport providers
• At least College Level