Lazada Regional Data team is looking for senior Data Product Managers across the commercial data, marketing data and logistics data teams. We’re on the lookout for someone who is strong at data analysis and loves to create data products to drive business strategies in varying areas including but not restricting to B2B data products, Ad and Marketing products. The role will work alongside our business teams to understand business goals, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups, and guide the team through key milestones.
This role will require high level of cross functional collaboration and a successful candidate will be highly analytical, strategic, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into products that assist in business/operations decisions, and eventually influence business strategies.
This is a full-time position and is based in our Singapore office.
1. Lead the Product Architecture, Strategy and Vision for your Product domain and drive development
2. Define success metrics and KPIs for your product domain in alignment with business and technology teams
3. Responsible for the Data Product planning, designing and output with the product development plan, managing product feature prioritization based on business ROI and technical resources, and the overall product delivery with tech team
4. Able to spot business opportunities and deliver overall data product solution to resolve pain points of the business teams and create business value
5. Able to work closely with product operation team to design the product commercial mode solution and deliver the product operation plan for some key customers
6. Strong data sensitivity and able to monitor the product performance data, analyse it and keep consistent optimization on the products to get friendly and better user experience.
7. Mentor and coach junior members of the team to keep improving the team’s overall product designing capability
1. More than 7 years of experience on internet product management and familiar with one of the domain: retail and e-commercial trade, marketing tracking & ads, or logistics area; experience to design complicated data products from zero to one is a plus.
2. Highly sensitive to data with good product sense. Candidates with solid experience in product design and product operations and some basic SQL skills are preferred.
3. Great execution. Familiar with the product design and product development processes and deliver the MRD, Demo and PRD with high quality. Able to own one product during throughout its life phases.
4. Good communication skills and able to ensure project delivery while working across business and function teams.
5. Highly adaptive to fast paced working environment and open to changes, curious mindset, and proactive attitude to go for extra miles.
6. Can use both English and Mandarin as working language, experience in leading team before will be a plus.