1. Designing and develop high-volume, low-latency server-end applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-
availability and performance.
2. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
3. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
4. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural
5. Strong ability to work independently to deliver business requirements.
6. Strong interest and ability to learn programming languages and frameworks
1. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
2. Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
3. Proven working experience in Java development.
4. Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
5. Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
6. Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
7. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
8. Familiarity with Spring Framework
9. Experience in Git, Maven
10. Experience in Database Design