The Regional PR team covers multiple aspects of the business, from B2C and B2B, and supports local teams across all 6 markets in Southeast Asia. PR leads cross-channel messaging across the different business groups, leveraging media relations, social engagements, and analyst/opinion leader relations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Work together with various business teams to create narratives and provide insights that appeal to media and consumers. This includes developing messaging for Lazada’s technology and products.
• Work with country PR teams to drive and execute eCommerce campaigns, as well as B2B relationships, and speaking events.
• Support countries in planning and executing regional corporate and consumer activities
• Plan media engagements and pitch stories to regional/international media
• Build competencies through relevant workshops, trainings and tools
• Track and report results by guiding our external partners and agencies
• Lead on issues and crisis communications
• Coordinate analyst/influencer/opinion leaders briefings and establish relationship building activities to drive industry awareness on eCommerce in Southeast Asia
• Ensure that all media, analysts and opinion leaders are apprised of all relevant business activities and background foundations, to establish industry leadership and strength.
• Minimum 6 years of agency and project management experience, ingrained with a ‘client-centered’ service mindset, able to operate in a highly team collaborative environment, with sharp focus and disciplined time management
• Journalism or analyst relations/management background is a plus
• Interest in B2B comms
• Strong written and spoken English skills.
• Creative thinking in developing original, refreshing, fun and executable ideas
• Ability to develop and project manage strategic initiatives
• Ability to drive corporate content strategy
• Ability to develop thought leadership analyst/influencer/opinion leaders network
• Experience in driving regional projects, and navigating through a matrix structure and regional-local working relationship in a culturally diverse environment