• Oversee with timely tracking of the seller fulfilment progress and performance across all seller within the platform.
• Report on key insights and findings to the management team on seller operation perspective.
• Develop both long-term and short-term strategic solution to improve seller operation performance.
• Support implementation and roll-out of new seller centric initiatives (Projects and pilots)
• Build and maintain strong relation with regional as well as local cross-functional business partner (Customer Care, Category Management, Business Development team etc.) with queries and request are appropriately addressed.
• Analysis of data points and datasets, and setup of measurement KPI for tracking of progress
• Maintain and enhance existing report/dashboard with the aim of adding further insights and perspective as needed.
• Provide feedback to the management regarding service failures and seller concerns
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistic or other related fields.
• Minimum 3 year of experience in e-commerce operations or consultancy preferred.
• Strong analytical skills backed by intermediate knowledge of Excel and SQL, ability to use data to understand root causes of performance and make decisions. Familiarity to PowerBI is a plus.
• Action and solution-oriented mindset with strong ownership and attention to details.
• Passion about improving both customer and seller experience under a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.