As Associate, Category Traffic Operations, the incumbent will be responsible to support the traffic strategy of Lazada’s categories, to coordinate and execute end-to-end operations of current traffic tools, drive the roll out of new tools and projects aiming to improve customer engagement and drive sales.
• Leverage, drive adoption and monitor performance of traffic tools by coordinating within the category team and by working in close collaboration with the traffic team
• Coordinate and give recommendations on the category inputs for customer-facing engagement tools such as Flash Sales and Rewards Store
• Spearhead efforts in on-site search optimization & product recommendation by working on algorithm training and providing category insights on consumer demand & behavior
• Assist category teams with training and operations of social tools such as LazLive and Feed to drive seller adoption
• Optimize traffic tools by analysing performance data and providing market insights on trending products
• Support roll-out of new traffic tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field
• At least 3 years of work experience, ideally in eCommerce or high-growth industries
• Hands-on experience working with multiple teams and stakeholders
• Detailed-oriented and good communication skills with willingness to work & learn in a fast-moving environment
• Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
• SQL knowledge is a plus