Reporting to Transport Operations Manager, your main role will be to support him driving improvement in 3PL reverse logistics operations (3PL failed deliveries, customer returns activities).
• You will be leading the creation of a 3PL operations dashboards to track and monitor all KPIs relevant to Reverse operations (3PL failed deliveries, returns to merchant SLAs, customer returns experience, seller returns experience, etc)
• You will drive ongoing deep dives on 3PL Reverse operations performance and come up with recommendations on how to optimize current set-up.
• You will be also responsible for working with other member of the Transport operations department in order to drive end-to-end drive 3PL operations, as well as campaign preparation.
• You will also lead shop floor 3PL partners reverse logistics audits and incorporate the findings into key actions.
Domestic Travel: 25%
Qualifications & Skills
• Requires strong communication & organization skills
• Requires strong analytical skills to be able to efficiently navigate reverse logistics operations topics (3PL returns performance/SLA, customer/seller returns experience)
• Requires capacity to structure and drive operations audits
• Requires very strong operation's go-and-see mindset (gemba, kaizen) to be able to find gaps in our current operations processes to drive operations optimizations.
• Requires strong project management skills and drive improvement initiatives execution