Key Tasks & Responsibility:
- Overall ownership over creating and maintaining category campaigns across the desktop, app and mobile site platforms.
- Build, execute and successfully deliver category campaigns, as well as take part in mega campaign operations related to categories
- Monitor, optimize and strategize onsite user experience on campaign pages.
- Support daily campaign operations that will help to drive visibility, exposure and assortment onsite.
- Be the expert by understanding key functional and non-functional capabilities or limitations of the system and its individual modules that will drive the merchandising on campaign landing pages from both a business and design perspective.
- Define the best practices for page operators in setting up campaign pages to ensure proper governance.
- Be the bridge between the business and product teams to actively communicate local business needs and escalate any system defects.
- Proactively take corrective actions to troubleshoot system issues that are potential blockers to the operations of the campaigns.
- At least 3 to 5 years in either area of brand marketing/digital marketing/ media sales/ ecommerce experience that includes data-driven analysis of campaign performance
- Proficient command of MS, Excel, and PowerPoint with advanced analytics & presentation skills
- Ability to effectively adapt to shifts in priorities
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pro-active attitude and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent team work with strong communication skills and can build relationships with people from different background and cultures, both online and offline.
- 1-2 years of experience in e-commerce or merchandising is a plus