Everything written about eCommerce opportunity in Southeast Asia is overwhelmingly positive - a population of 600 million plus consumers, growing internet connectivity, broad penetration of smart phones, a young and tech savvy population and expanding GDP and purchasing power. Affiliate Marketing team is the team brings in partners and businesses into the Lazada ecosystem, these marketing affiliate partners market and sell Lazada. Affiliate marketing is a key strategic channel and presents enormous opportunity in comparison to 30% of the total online business in the West and China.
In the role, you will report to SVP, Affiliate Marketing and you will be part of the strategy workforce specializes in improving overall structure, studying competition, managing affiliate performance, setting benchmark and enabling Lazada to keep maintaining the dominant position in the market.
As a VP, you will devise the right strategy for affiliate marketing partners to be more efficient and effective. The role also requires product thinking, planning and tracking affiliate-related product roadmap, 20-40% of this role would entail working with product and data teams, by building a bridge between business requirements and product/tech team and work with stakeholders to bring affiliate performance to the next level.
▪ Design / build / operationalize Affiliate strategy for Southeast Asia
▪ Responsible for tracking affiliate performance metrics, supporting Group C-level leadership and Senior management with deep analysis of Industry and internal performance
▪ Coordinate with regional and country stakeholders on affiliate product launch plan and working with product to support on the key product features
▪ 7-10 years work experience in e-commerce running affiliates or any function with significant working knowledge of ecosystem building
▪ At least 1-2 years of management consulting experience. Must be good in problem solving.
▪ Able to thrive in a fast paced operations environment and work with multiple stakeholders
▪ Able to devise strategic goals and roadmaps and to strategize