As a Business Intelligence in regional Catalogue and Content team, you will be reporting to the BI lead in Regional Marketplace. The Business Intelligence and Data Analyst is responsible for the design and implementation of reporting and analytical solutions, and the tables and processes that support them. The candidate must have an in-depth understanding of the business environment, and strong analytical and communication skills. Strong competency in the design and development of analytics that meet the business needs while keeping in line with the business strategy of the group.
1. Comfortable with using SQL regularly and querying large data volumes efficiently. Deep foundation and application of statistical tools and modeling.
2. Closely liaise with the business team to translate business data requirements into tracking metrics or analysis designs, and with data engineers / data product team to design tables to provide the relevant data required, and pulling data for usage.
3. Responsible for building and maintenance of dashboards for daily monitoring, and new product launches, and interpretation of seller performance.
4. Perform ad-hoc analysis to understand certain business cases and challenges, providing insights and uncover seller training/operations opportunities to drive seller growth.
5. Partner with management and operational teams to deep dive on core issues and use our data to find answers.
6. Forecast and Planning for seller operations, training community and communications.
• Bachelor’s/Master Degree, preferably in Analytics, statistics, mathematics or business/marketing management
• 3 years + working experience in business performance analysis reporting, data analysis, with independent thoughts and insight, ability to perceive opportunities from mass data.
• Experienced SQL skill and data modelling, knowledge in R/Python
• Familiar with dashboarding tools like Tableau, Power BI, or QlikView
• Strong analytical abilities and business sense;
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Results and detail orientated with a strong emphasis on problem-solving
• Ecommerce experience is a plus