Reporting to Head of Affiliates, BD & Partnerships, key tasks and responsibilities for this position are:
1. Build connections and relationships with key associations, organizations like SMB associations, content creator associations, entrepreneur networks etc in Southeast Asia.
2. Monitor and strategize partner training participation status for different partner segments. Identify trends and issues to take action accordingly in 6 countries.
3. Propose, create & implement training strategies for campaigns and daily operations to grow the affiliate knowledge of Lazada partners, to ultimately increase the amount of active partners on the platform.
4. Based on data analysis and quality studies, come up with valuable implications and suggestions to share with partners or internal teams to optimize all the partner training to best suit the partner's need.
5. Guide the country teams to fully utilize available resources to promote training to partners for the objective of increasing orders, conversion rate, order value and maintain sustainable business growth.
6. Managing the team of trainers to curate learning content, organize & conduct training online & offline.
7. Create a thriving community of partners who are consistently learning and participating in Lazada affiliate partner events.
8. Oversee the growth of our learning management system. (orders/ content/ outcome)
9. Work with internal departments to see how can Lazada Affiliate program close the dissatisfaction gap of partners through education.
Cross-department activities include
1. Work closely with Partner Engagement Team to post communications to partners and organize on-site events. Update training materials and come up with training plans.
2. During campaign time, coordinate with traffic and campaign team. Prepare for campaign-related communications to partners, backend setups, monitor preparation progress and manage target communications to campaign focused sellers.
3. Keep close relationships with country KAM per category to manage strategies by utilizing partner tools and ensure sustainable business growth in the term long.
4. Be capable to analyse data and come up with valuable insights for performance improvement.
1. Strong interest and passionate about community building & developing people
2. Experience in training & development
3. Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple workstreams in parallel, plan for projects, manage own time and priorities
4. Strong people and communication skills, e.g., actively involving local ventures counterparts, coordinating multiple stakeholders, reporting to large audiences or senior management
5. Problem solving/ thought leadership and business sense, ability to be a thought partner to local ventures on areas of expertise; ability to structure strategic analyses
6. Positive learning attitude with strong adaptation skills in a fast-paced environment
7. Highly energetic and independent individual
8. Analytical skills, Excel modeling skills
9. Self-driven with the ability to take on and create new assignments.
10. Willing and eager to learn. Ability to work in a fast-moving environment in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
11. Knowledge of the e-commerce industry
12. Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, public relations, media studies, business, engineering, logistics and/or related fields