As a Lazada Development Engineer Intern, you will be facing different challenges within distributed, high concurrency, multi-threaded systems. You will be applying different kinds of distributed technologies to provide highly scalable service. You will be:
1. Build an intelligent system to control the lifecycle of promotions and messages, including creating, settings, tracking, analysis and so on.
2. Build a highly scalable promotion and message dispatching service to serve millions of data request every day.
3. Work closely with data scientists to produce machine learning models for algorithm scenarios, and customize machine learning models to suit the project performance requirements.
4. Build data pipelines using big data tools to ensure timely data delivery for your projects.
5. Collaborate with team members to build reusable components and improve software engineering practices in the team.
1. Pursuing Bachelor, Masters or Ph.D. degree in computer science or related field.
2. Good experience on server side or backend development (using Java is plus).
3. Understanding of machine learning algorithms, deep learning, and big data processing tools.
4. Exposure to big data tools like Hive, Spark, Map Reduce.
5. Solid background of data structures and algorithms, no-SQL databases, etc.
6. Good Understanding of object-oriented programming and design concepts.
8. Singaporeans preferred