We are pioneering e-commerce across some of the fastest growing countries in the world by offering a fast, secure and effortless online shopping experience with a broad product offering in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys and sports equipment, as well as fashion.
As a result of our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our expanding team! Join like-minded, motivated individuals and hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing environment!
We’re looking for a Digital Media Manager who has a strong digital media planning and activation background, to come and work as a key member in our media team and be responsible for the below role in our business.
Reporting to the Head of Media Strategy, you will responsible to:
Digital Media Manager
• Lead digital media strategy based on the business objectives for campaigns across key Social and Video platforms.
• Identify and implement the optimal deployment of media touchpoints i.e. seasonality, channel selection, budget setting
• Guide the activation team on implementation best practices, set-up and optimization.
• Identify and evaluate results of test and learn initiatives to discover new opportunities and strategies.
• Explore opportunities for innovative collaboration in digital media, especially on those emerging Media.
• Monitor and provide suggestions to optimize performance of digital campaigns
• Serve as a thought leader in aligning regional digital marketing strategy for local markets
• Oversee the digital media campaign planning and execution by market teams based on regional guidance.
• Build and maintain strong media partner relationships
• Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and products with media partners.
• Safeguard process and quality control for all campaigns to ensure perfect delivery
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-4 years of digital media planning and activation experience,
• Excellent knowledge & understanding of digital channels and the ability to understand digital ecosystems including tracking, web/app analytics, trafficking, etc.
• Strong YouTube and Facebook media background. In-depth understanding of the SEA digital media landscape and nuances would be an added advantage.
• Proven track record of running successful digital campaigns, establishing brand awareness, driving reach and optimizing towards media KPIs.
• Able to work independently and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints.
• Highly adaptable to changes in strategy, direction that have an immediate impact on the business.
• Strong to attention to detail and maintaining accuracy in all aspects is critical for success in this role.
• Strong communication skills, with a strong team spirit and can-do attitude
• Business proficiency in English