Key tasks and responsibilities
As a Data Security Governance specialist you will drive a high standard for data security governance risk management and collaborate across the organization to drive compliance to data security policy standards through effective policies, processes and practices. As a part of the Security Governance Risk & Compliance team, you will ensure data security requirements are effectively communicated to business , product & tech teams and you will drive initiatives to raise awareness around key data security risks and compliance.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
• Define, update and manage an appropriate Lazada country-wide contextual policies and process in coordination with different business functions to protect customer information and business critical data.
• Develop a methodology for ensuring policies are consistently applied across the enterprise and monitor adherence of the defined governance principles to ensure expected value is delivered
• Articulate data policies and risk driven priorities to stakeholders and leaders, work with teams to drive plans for adherence to policy
• Develop and enhance relationships with business and product stakeholders to understand data security requirements, manage expectations and monitor compliance levels,
• Work with regional data security & compliance team to improve the policies and process for data security compliance
• Degree in Computer Science / Engineering with at least 5 years of experience in security governance , risk & compliance
• Experienced in defining policies, processes and procedures with proven ability to execute
• Worked in Cyber security transformation project is desirable
• Relevant experience in Internet & fintech companies desirable
• Security & Privacy Certifications like CISSP/CIPM/CIPT/CISM/CCSP/CDPSE would be an added advantage