Senior Manager, Fleet Recruitment is responsible in managing and monitoring manpower for business operation according to the business needs, reporting directly to VP, fleet management
• Manage and monitor resource required; manpower planning, recruitment, Independent Contractor (IC) development, IC relations and engagement. Lead team members to achieve the targets of IC fulfillment rate & turnover rate.
• Develop team strategies (promotions, campaigns, etc.), long term business plan (recruitment program/activities) and selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channels, sources, and tools.
• Track performance consistently and on timely basis on set key performance indicators.
• Align and coordinate with fleet team for Asset management, Payout and Training as it is vital for a successful deployment and retainment of IC.
• Manage team performance by boosting moral through coaching, motivating, training and rewards. And develop a high performing team that meet agreed objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
• Updated on the latest trends and insight in the market that will have an impact to the approach and positioning of IC build program.
• Alignment with Regional and local management team on the objective and direction relevant to vehicle standards for safety, cost effectiveness & professional image among our customers and the Public.
• Bachelor degree graduation
• Experiences in the express delivery business such as Grab Car/bike, Messengers or Delivery Man is preferred
• At least 7 years experiences in Fleet, Logistics & Transportation business and at least 2 years in managerial role.
• Hands on experience with high achievement and proven track record in the recruitment or management of large fleet.
• Possess oriented and and KPI driven to meet monthly and annual target.
• Able to handle internal and external communication with courtesy and professionalism.
• Strong ability to plan and adapt to changing environment
• Able to independently execute actions as per commitment
• Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)