In our Regional Product Team, You will be working with a young, driven and energetic team who work cross functionally and across markets to ensure seller experience is paramount, but also that their domain drives business impact, improves quality and solves pain points that are specific to sellers across our markets.
As a Vice Present of Product in Lazada product team, you will be responsible for:
• Defining and executing the roadmap of cross boarder business product initiatives by working closely with the platform finance, logistics and product/tech teams, both at a regional level and local level.
• Build a best-in-class seller experience for your domain, driven by continual feature improvements, processes around user engagement, empowerment and business growth.
• Create a formal communication structure with sellers to continually understand their pain points for finance facing modules on ASC and always work towards reducing any ambiguity for sellers in regards to your domain.
• Own the go to market and adoption of new seller tool features at both regional and local level: defining SOPs, training material, reporting and tracking.
Identifying opportunities and gaps to improve the quality and efficiency of the locals operational teams work through proper mentorship and communication structure.
• Pioneer game changing business tool related initiatives that can drive significant business impact for seller and/or Lazada. (ie. empower the seller for growth (seller loans) or alleviate platform loss (reduce leakage).
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• 8+ ecommerce experiences in related areas
• Be comfortable working widely cross functionally, influencing stakeholders at all levels of the business.
• An ability to be comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative data to make business decisions.
• Consulting background with digital / ecommerce experience would be an advantage, but ideally someone who has been able to set a road map but also has the experience on executing to that strategy would be valuable.
• Experience in product management with KPI’s based on adoption, business impact and quality would be a bonus.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration, MBS/Masters degree is a plus.