1. With the Country Fleet Operations Team, will play a significant role in SP Payout, Financing Billing, and SP payout concern resolutions.
2. Management & handling of Last Pay & Surety Bond Release.
3. Coordinate with Recruitment Program Admin team for AVP unit releases and delivery as per AVP & VOP monthly deployment plan
4. Monitor SP Terminations and be able to advise Clearance team of needed documents related to AVP unit amortizations
5. Provide support for all Accounts Payable transactions –documentations & settlement to vendors and Financing companies.
7. SP payout Cycle cut-off Templates
8. Unit Amortization Masterfile/Dashboard
9. Last Pay & Surety Bond Release Monitoring Report
10. Deposit Slips & COR Masterfile- AVP Deployments/Bank Details for Update
11. SP Payout Support Resolution Dashboard
12. Per cycle unit amortization reconciliation Anaplan vs. Financing Partners Billings
13. Analyze issues and work closely with fleet program admin, hub team, fleet, finance and legal on SP/IC Payout concerns , last pay, surety bond etc.
14. Implementation, negotiation and monitoring of SP payout and Financing partners payment schemes. Gives optimum support to Fleet Support Group projects & goals.
Attend to ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance & accounting and/or equivalent
• Year (s) of proven experience in Accounts payable management in express company or logistic or supply chain or equivalent.
• Computer literacy in spreadsheet and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power point)
• Background knowledge in payrolls, reconciliation, billings, claims, AP or AR
• Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis
• Communication and analysis skill
• Keen to details
• Honest & trustworthy, ability to maintain trust in handling confidentiality matter.