Lazada Singapore is seeking an energetic, self-motivated and collaborative Associate to be a key member of the Advertising function.
The Advertising team is responsible for driving monetisation through a series of ‘super-solutions’, that helps transform our partnered brands and sellers into ‘super e-businesses'. With these innovative advertising solutions, empower our partners to reach the right audiences and resolve pain points they face in branding, marketing and sales. The role requires strong knowledge of digital, paid-owned-earned media model and potential growth drivers from brands on an e-commerce platform.
This role reports into the FMCG Cluster Lead for Advertising. In this role, you will get the opportunity to work with our partners directly alongside the Commercial teams and also collaborate closely with other cross functional partners such as Channel Campaigns team.
● Support the Cluster Lead to drive adoption of the solutions and advertising campaigns by partners in the Mother & Baby, Groceries and Health & Beauty categories
● Gain in-depth knowledge of our solutions and provide brands with reviews and optimisation advice
● Act as a marketing consultant to these brands and help them drive both offside and onsite traffic to Lazada with best ROI
● Work closely with internal team and campaign channels to plan and execute display solutions for our partners, improving and ensuring operational excellence in the process
● Conduct deep-dive data analysis and reporting to help brands effectively plan, measure and improve performance of their advertising campaigns
● Lead special projects as part of Advertising transformation and support other key battles
● Bachelor’s degree majoring in business, finance, or marketing
● At least 2 years’ experience in either brand marketing/ digital marketing/ media sales/ ecommerce that includes data-driven analysis of campaign performance
● Highly analytical and comfortable with analysing complex, large scale data sets
● Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills
● Strong Microsoft suite skills; adept at using excel for data tracking and analysis
● Strong communication skills and able to build relationships with people from different background and cultures, both online and offline.
● Strong project management skills with careful attention to details and high initiative in follow-up actions as a fast turn-around working style is required
● Client-facing or account management experience is a plus
● Pro-active, hands-on entrepreneurial attitude