1. Ensure that payroll is processed timely and accurately and in compliance with local laws.
2. Perform payroll calculations including overtime, referrals, allowances and deductions, pro-ration and retro-pay.
3. Coordinate with payroll vendor for payroll data submission and validation.
4. Perform payroll payment transfer upon approval of CPO.
5. Prepare payroll journal report for Finance.
6. Perform tax reporting in coordination with Finance.
7. Reconcile BPJS TK and BPJS Kesehatan records and ensure correct payments.
8. Maintain Payroll-specific records (changes in salaries, and all components of payroll) and organize personnel files.
9. Ensure updated Payroll-specific records in HRIS.
10. Prepare data for Actuary purposes.
11. Assist in audit operations and implement audit recommendations.
12. Assist in ad-hoc payroll-related matters such as: answer employees’ questions, provide salary verification letters for employees upon requests.
1. Minimum 5 years experience in coordinating payroll process
2. Knowledgeable in local laws for payroll, taxation and social security (BPJS)
3. Knowledgeable in benefit administration
4. Strong Excel skills, numerical and administrative skills
5. Strong communication skills, with good English
6. Ability to collaborate with multi-functional stakeholders and solve problems
7. Ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet deadlines