1. Business partnering for Transport business unit.
2. Monitor and analyze Transport data and ensure rate cards are inline.
3. Create proposal and input of Transport rate card. Alignment and liaise with commercial team prior to rate card issuance.
4. Super user of Transport related financial system.
5. Responsible to ensure AR and AP aging are inline with target. Support in 3PL management.
6. Active contribution on Transport related projects.
7. Responsible for Transport P/L and ensuring accurate key financials are delivered timely.
8. Ensuring compliance towards Lazada policies and procedure.
9. Managing annual budgeting process, and quarterly forecast. Analysis of actual vs forecast.
10. Providing financial and commercial evaluation of new business initiative : Support in business case developments, financial modelling, project costing and reporting and financial reporting requirement for new initiatives/ projects.
1. Minimum 4 years of working experience in e-commerce or FMCG as Finance Business Partner/Category Finance/Brand Finance/Sales Finance
2. Minimum Bachelor Degree with majority Accounting/Finance/Business
3. Strong communication and negotiation skills, result-oriented and able to problem solve as well as multi task well
4. Proven track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
5. Demonstrated senior presence; strong project management skills including ability to collaborate with multi-functional stakeholders
6. Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral skills, strong organizational communication skills in English
7. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet deadlines
8. Agile and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and organization
9. Strong and objective analytical acumen, comfortable in generating and evaluating metrics, forecasts, and analyses