• This role leads the overall subcontractor management of Lazada Logistics for First Mile (FM), Linehaul and Shuttling (LHS), and Last Mile (LM)
• Works closely with FM, LHS, and LM PICs to collaborate and plan on the requirements dependent on the projected forecast
• Build the Subcon pipeline, leads, and database to produce the capacity needed by each touchpoint.
• Improve performance of contracted vendors thru relationship and performance management.
• Ensures all subcon are meeting their performance targets and capacity agreements
• Generate new subcon vendors needed to build up the capacity requirements.
• Conducts and leads meeting/engagement with relevant touchpoints and subcon vendors relevant to the required output of the team.
• Execute established processes, procedure and internal controls to accurately record information of the subcontractors.
• Lead discussion using records such as subcon build pipeline reports and Subcon details.
• Work with all touchpoints, to ensure clarity on the expectation and required subcontractors per period/
• Provide visibility through reporting periodic basis agreed with the Fleet Mgt.
• Review results for completeness by assuring that all reports, schedules, and reconciliations are completed by the team in a timely and accurate method.
• Spearhead the resolution of issues base on SLA concerning touchpoints and subcontractors.
• Propose and implement new controls/procedures and improve processes.
• Lead various audits by providing documents, schedules, and other relevant information.
• Work closely across functions in resolving issues and be able to chase them for closure of issues.
• Timely updates of the tools and reports.
• Consistent completion and attainment of set matrix, individually and as a team.
• Work on set timeline and deliverables aiming to drive productivity.
• Perform other task that maybe assigned that deems crucial to the departments objective
At least 4 years’ experience vendor management in 3PL or trucking as people manager (Manager Capacity)
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal – and exceptional listening skills with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Target driven
• Logical, analytical and data driven
• High and positive energy
• Change management capacity
• Tech Savvy