The role will help the team to create, maintain, update and design queries in order to increase efficiency in maintaining and processing data
Head of Logistics Business Intelligence
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Design / perform business-oriented, comprehensive, accurate reporting system/ analysis to monitor the performance of the business, to locate risk and to discover potential business opportunities.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis to understand certain business cases and challenges, providing conclusions and advice based on data analysis.
• Work closely with Data Product Team to conduct data/report automation projects to drive business.
• Forecast and Planning for Campaigns
• Provide insightful analysis to management for decision making
• Work with colleagues in business team for understanding data insights and handling data product training
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Statistics / Business Management or its equivalent.
• At least 2-3 years in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.
• Had 1-2 years of experience in Logistics /Supply Chain Operations.
• Willingness to learn attitude with ability to understand new concepts easily.
• Good at teamwork and communication skills with ability to work under pressure.
• Solid analytical Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, MySQL , PostgreSQL