This role is directly reporting to the Finance Business Partner Cluster Head, you will be responsible for:
Monthly Financial Analysis:
• Analyze financial performance including P&L, B/S, and working capital ratios.
• Ability to work efficiently within a tight deadline and ensure all deliverables are submitted on time
• Keen to details and can disaggregate and analyze the nature of each component of GL accounts for month-end reporting purposes
• With good communication skills and can deliver the report directly to CFO and BU heads
• Has good decision-making skills especially on accounting treatment of non-routinary transactions
• Ability to work with and manage the requirements of both local and regional finance teams
Management Accounts Reporting:
• Ensure the accuracy of management accounts reporting of the venture.
• Ensure the accounts analyses and schedules are prepared and reviewed on a monthly basis
• Ensure cost allocations are properly posted in the correct cost centers
• Review of General Journals, its supporting documentation and relevant account accounting entries
• Assist in the closing procedures and activities of the books of accounts
Financial Policies and Procedures:
• Design and improve finance policies and procedures with the aim of instituting internal controls, strong financial management and efficient and effective processes
• Review existing finance policies and procedures
• Propose improvements to the current processes and procedures
• Design new processes and procedures and finance policies
• Align venture policies and procedures with the Region
• Periodic check on the compliance with finance policies
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Knowledgeable in different financial reports like financial statements and financial planning.
• Highly analytical and keen sense for details and data accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines.
• SAP/ Anaplan systems and SQL knowledge is a plus