• Campaign planning: brainstorm with category manager to plan category campaigns each month in terms of focused category/subcategory or assortments, concepts and timeline
• Campaign preparation: liaising with various stakeholders including within category on assortment and deals hunting as well as cross-functional stakeholders like onsite and marketing teams to ensure
promotional activities, mechanics and customer communication lead to desired business results
• Campaign execution: responsible for category’s onsite navigation and conversion rate
• improvement through campaign page and mechanics creation as well as developing visual merchandising plans with barter brands and sellers to develop effective co-marketing opportunity.
• Campaign analysis: provide campaign performance and insights to continually refine and revamp campaign planning and execution processes as well as identify key learning and share best practices with the
wider category team.
• Plan and manage exposure for each category within the assigned category cluster through various online marketing channels including social media, affiliates and CRM app pushes and inbox messages.
• Support other strategic activities and initiatives requiring onsite traffic and visibility to drive category growth or buyer and seller engagement
• 2-3 years of experience in e-commerce or merchandising
• Ability to effectively adapt to shifts in priorities
• Good attention to detail, organized and can independently manage own time and
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
• Pro-active attitude and excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent team work with strong communication skills and can build relationships with people from different background and cultures, both online and offline.
• Analytical skills to understand performance in order to optimize and improve future campaigns