Are you willing to join a multicultural, dynamic, and talented team?
Are you willing to learn new technology and grow your technical expertise?
Do you like challenges?
Then this role is for you.
We are looking for a talented Senior Frontend Engineer to join our Enterprise Technology team.
This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on projects with close collaboration with our business users from different domains (Finance, HR, Technology, etc.) and on various applications (Finance automation system, HR platform, Intranet, etc.
You will be able to make a direct impact on improving and scaling our processes, by providing your input on solutions and delivering improvements.
You will also be able to get direct feedback from end users.
Moreover, you will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team of QA, frontend, full-stack engineers and will be able to contribute to the overall development quality and efficiency (regular knowledge sharing, best practice documentation, cross-team code review, etc.)
As (Senior) Frontend Engineer in Enterprise Technology department, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code(CSS/HTML/JS) that will produce visual elements of the application
- Construct visualizations that are able to render vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team (Data engineer, Backend engineer)
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Create a front-end framework and best practice for the rest of the team
- Develop and deliver a proof of concept from user's requirements in a short period and autonomously
- English communication skills is a MUST. Able to read, write and speak good English
- 3+ Years' front-end experience with React development
- Good programming skills in HTML5, CSS3 (Less or SASS)
- Have experience with responsive web page
- Attention to details to deliver webpage with accuracy to pix level same as design
- Experience with RESTful API's
- Have knowledge about Babel, Webpack
- Have knowledge about NodeJs is a plus
- Have knowledge about AntDesign, Bootstrap 4 is a plus
- Have experience working in Agile projects is a plus
- Have experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Good logical thinking, problem-solving, learning attitude and teamwork skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills