Are you willing to join a multicultural, dynamic, and talented team?
Are you willing to learn new technology and grow your technical expertise?
Do you like challenges?
Then this role is for you.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our Enterprise Technology team.
This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on projects with close collaboration with our business users from different domains (Finance, HR, Security, etc.) and on various applications (Finance automation, HR information system, Security automation, etc.)
You will be able to make a direct impact on improving and scaling our processes, by providing your input on solutions and delivering improvements.
You will also be able to get direct feedback from end-users.
Moreover, you will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team of QA, frontend, backend engineers and will be able to contribute to the overall development quality and efficiency (regular knowledge sharing, best practice, cross-team code review, etc.)
As Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities to improve business process by leveraging technology and tools
- Work on enterprise systems covering a range of business processes from ERP, Finance systems, HR systems, etc.
- Designing, building, and maintaining backend microservices to cover use cases across each domain
- Developing backend scripts to automate business data processes
- Developing web front-ends to allow users to interact with data and execute business workflows
- Ensuring code quality, including sufficient automated test coverage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working directly with business stakeholders to design and roll out systems
- A strong technical background in development roles (Java)
- Experience building and maintaining REST microservices
- Experience with Springboot (preferred), etc.
- Experience building UIs in ReactJS is a plus
- Experience running code in a distributed manner across a cluster of nodes in a scalable way is a plus
- A focus on delivering quality, well-tested software
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment