Are you willing to join a multicultural, dynamic and talented team?
Are you willing to learn new technology and grow your technical expertise?
Do you like challenge?
Then this role is for you.
We are looking for a Senior Automated Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality of our applications.
This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on projects with close collaboration with our business users from different domains (Finance, HR, Technology, etc.) and on various applications (Finance automation system, Invoicing platform, HR platform, Intranet, etc.)
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets our users’ needs. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design and write a test plan, test cases, regression tests, and test scenarios
- Execute smoke test, functionality test, application compatibility test, ad-hoc testing
- Solid knowledge of software testing, especially Agile testing as well as the Agile development methodologies
- Methodical and detail-oriented, with solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Be able to work well individually as well as in a team
- Strong organization and time management skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously, and able to synthesize results effectively
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 5 years in the software testing field
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience in automated testing tools for API and web (Selenium)
- Experience in any object-oriented test automation framework
- Algorithm skill to write code to solve simple problems (preferred language: Java)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus