• Responsible for collecting & delivering end-to-end product roadmap requirements, management & execution from business partner / project assigned.
• Oversee and optimize operations flow across functions to ensure seamless product launch.
• Responsible in delivering regional product launch by participating or leading UAT, developing emergency tech request SOP within stakeholders managed.
• Direct, monitor and execute UAT of new features / products before launches.
• Identify and follow up on bugs to be fixed to ensure seamless seller and buyer experience.
• Responsible for continuous monitoring & tracking of all features performance to drive optimization & improve efficiency.
• Conduct research on competitive landscapes for key markets and identify improvement opportunities.
• Responsible for key projects initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation.
• Collaborate with cross-function teams – local & regional business / tech team (e.g: Marketing, Platform, Commercial etc) to ensure end to end implementation of initiatives.
• Promote & facilitate clear communication among all stakeholders to ensure everyone is well informed with necessary documentation for easy reference.
• At least 2 years of experience in Product Management / Product Operations / Project Management in ecommerce industry, IT industry, Retail / Logistics firm.latform Operations / Logistics / Retail Product Operations
• Well-informed of the market competitive structure and industry best practices.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with decision making ability. Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Proven team leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to get things done.
• Ability to clearly communicate high level strategy and technical details effectively across disciplines, locations, and organizations, including to senior leadership.
• A self-motivated, self-directed individual who can also motivate and collaborate with multiple teams.
• Ability to drive progress in timely manner and have sense of ownership.