DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the daily operations of all of the hubs through supervision of all HUB Staff (Supervisor, Spcialist, Cashier) via daily operation (pickup, return, delivery).
• Work closely with Fleet team to have proper plan on Courier, especially on big events. Do the performance review or updated requirement on courier to Fleet team to have suitable candidate and ontime.
• Manage all HUB operation following SOP (standard operating procedures), contribute to SOP build-up and improvement.
• Supervise cashier on payoo process, monitor courier’s compliance and accurate reconciliation of cash. Review discrepancy cases and process on LOP as assigned function.
• Manage Hub recruiting efforts, delivery staff administration and ensure freight visibility in journey update, returns, delivery completion reports and dispatch route sheets for pickup.
• Lead the troubleshooting efforts of Hub, solve problems as they occur and ensure service integrity.
• Do regularly performance review (monthly, quarterly, yearly) to have IDP (Individual Development Plan) for hi-performance and hi-potential staff
• Review and plan for headcount as well as org chart of HUB to co-ordinate with HR team on recruitment process.
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCY & EXPERIENCE
• At least 3 years of working experience in Delivery/Transportation/Logistics, preferred in B2C logistics, of which at least 1 year working in warehouse. Preferably Team Leader/Supervisors specializing in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
• Comfortable in interacting with multi levels.
• Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Good at managing cost, operations.
• Excellent written and verbal English and Vietnamese.
• Strong leadership skill.
• Self-started mentality, energetic, driven, proactive and hard working. Can-do mentality – Do not take no for an answer.