Reporting to the Category Director, you will be responsible for:
• The performance of the category across all Lazada Channels and building the business as if it were your own. Together with the team, guide sellers and brands to maximize their potential on the platform and ensure the best-in-class customer experience
• Establishing strong partnerships with top local and international brands and retailers to develop their presence and growth in Lazada Singapore, as part of overall category growth
• Development and execution of Joint Business plans to grow business on Lazada
• Cultivating relationships with our medium and large sellers to boost assortment range and availability; assist them where required to prepare them for the onboarding process
• Development and execution of Category Strategy: Providing and leading market and category analysis in defining opportunities and gaps in business performance, and to spear growth of product assortment and the execution of strategy for the category in Lazada Malaysia
• Managing a team of Key Account Manager(s) – responsible for growth of accounts within the category
• Executing ad-hoc regional strategic projects.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• Minimum 8-10 years of work experience in e-commerce/retail, ideally in the industry
• Strong analytical acumen and ability to generate and evaluate analysis, to identify opportunities and gaps - form actionable insights and recommendations
• Entrepreneurial, driven, and self-motivated attitude to quickly dive deep into content to determine root causes of problems and implement scalable solutions
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
• Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Superb business acumen with a desire to manage your own business.
• The performance of the category across all Lazada Channels and building the business as if it were your own. Together with the team, guide sellers and brands to maximize performance