• Identify and assess future and current seller training needs by analysing seller performance and seller journey, and understanding seller pain points
• Design and implement new training ideas, both basic and advanced, to improve training effectiveness that would help sellers take their business to new heights on Lazada
• Identify and develop working relationships with third parties/statutory boards or training institutions to enhance training offering
• Work with business users in understanding training requirements and target process change, conceptualizing new functionality design and prioritizing roadmaps
• Ensure Lazada University across all ventures are maintained to the highest of standards at all time with the most updated and relevant materials geared towards the seller journey
• Develop and maintain a suite of KPIs that will manage the ongoing performance of teams across the region
• Develop and maintain automation workflows to enhance the ability of the team to identify training gaps and needs
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
• Design and improvise existing Train the Trainer Program internally.
Dynamic professional with 5-10+ years of relevant professional experience in training and development (South East Asia experience is a plus).
Bachelor’s degree qualified in communications, public relations, management marketing, or related field.
• Ability to think out of the box and provide creative and effective solutions
• Able to plan, multi-task and mange time effectively
• An outgoing personality and willingness to interact, share ideas and work with individuals from other departments/ventures
• Willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment and experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
• Resourceful and can analyse and solve problem independently
• Data driven with strong Excel skills and the ability to analyze data
• Background in e-commerce and being a trainer is a strong plus
• High proficiency in English is a must