The eCommerce Key Account Manager drives the overall growth of his/her assigned accounts. He/she will be responsible for assortment expansion, campaign management, sales analysis and be involved in some functions such as marketing and operations.
This role is accountable for delivering growth for the Health brands. He/she should be able to take complete ownership of the assigned brands, treating it like their own business.
• Able to understand and use industry insights to develop a strategy that is communicated and delivered through key accounts.
• Coordinate with the Operations team on overall order fulfillment to grow sellers’ business and ensure smooth operations
• Collaborate with other functional departments such as Finance and Customer Service
• Work alongside platform ops, campaign, and onsite marketing teams to meet onsite targets and business strategy (DAU, conversion rate, IPV UV, shipped on time, etc.)
• Collaborate with other account managers to effectively execute business strategy and eventually drive sales growth.
• Able to understand and master Seller tools and provide a recommendation to brands to maximize these tools
• Ability to take leadership in different ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor's/College Degree
- Strong analytical skills (strong experience with excel analysis necessary)
- Can work with big brands under your assigned category
- Flexible, adaptive, and versatile. Needs to be able to slot into different teams. Strong analytical and excel skills
- Innovative problem-solving skills; dissect and determine root causes of problems and implement solutions
- Possess superb business judgment with a desire to manage your own business
- The individual should have a proven track record of successful negotiations and relationship management (both internal and external).
- Can easily build rapport and relationship to Key Accounts
- E-commerce experience (big plus)