Category Management is responsible for developing and managing performance of category assortment including brands and sellers on Lazada platform. Our mission is to empower category brands and sellers in growing their brands and business volume in the No. 1 E-commerce platform in Vietnam and SEA. Key Account Manager also builds and manages sustainable partnership with Lazada Vietnam. We are always looking for amazing people to enrich the team!
Because of Lazada’s tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded key account manager to be part of our expanding team. Join like-minded, motivated individuals hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing environment!
• Establishing strong relations with sellers and supporting their performance, as their main contact point
• Being in charge of the assortment development of a product category for Lazada (Electronics)
• Identifying key assortment opportunities, building sales team priority plan to assist for execution
• Supporting product and content creation process to increase assortment live
• Planning and maintaining constant stock availability
• Ensuring ambitious revenue growth
• Coaching sellers on competitive pricing
• Suggesting promotions to sellers, selling marketing services, organizing these campaigns internally
• Building weekly marketing plan, determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on website and through all marketing channels (newsletters, Facebook, and display etc.)
• Developing strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimizing further marketing, pricing and product selection
• Qualifications in Business Administration, Economics or Relation Management.
• Minimum 3-6 years of proven business development experience, ideally from various industry including Electronics,
• Strong relationship building and management
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, good planning skill
• High levels of creativity and details orientation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
• Ability to adapt quickly and work under a fast-space environment
• Good levels of numeracy and data-driven
• Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
• Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment.