The Business Continuity Management Manager will assist PH Biz&EntRisk to drive and establish a Business Continuity Management Framework and Process and assist the Head of Business and Enterprise Risk in protecting Lazada Philippines’ activities and its ecosystem users in marketing, sellers, customers, products, orders, accounts, and engagement. He/she will be the in-country subject matter expert for Philippine-based implementation of Business Continuity Management which includes but not limited to development of Business Continuity Plans, integrating with key processes including Incident and Crisis Management and ensuring testing and exercises are done. This role is also responsible to drives all key business continuity management initiatives and provides support to Business Units whenever applicable especially in the implementation of the plans including awareness and education programs.
The Enterprise Risk Management Manager will be reporting to the Head of Business and Enterprise Risk, PH.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Be the expert in the development and implementation of Business Continuity Management including Business Continuity Framework, Policies and Procedures
- Implementation of Business Continuity Management programs and initiatives across the organization
- Serving the Business Units as Business Partner, Knowledge Center, and Governance for Business Continuity Management
- Monitor key metrics and alert the business on potential issues and does regular business continuity scenario scanning.
- Monthly performance analysis to monitor the performance of business, to locate risk and to discover potential business opportunities as well as control effectiveness
- Engage external parties for collaborations and partnerships in relation to business continuity and disaster management
- Working closely with other functions such as Customer Care (Customer Support, Partner Support, Business Process Outsourcing), e-Commerce Platform (Platform Health, Seller Services, etc.), Commercial (brands), Logistics teams, and others to identify, assess risks and deep dive on business continuity related risks and update the plans accordingly
- Driving Lazada directionally to achieve business target.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree
- >6 years working experience in risk management with focus on business continuity, with independent thoughts and insight.
- Experience in handling incidents and crisis including actual implementation of end to end business continuity plans is required
- Experience in auditing business continuity is a plus
- Experience in business, strategy and/or tech consulting would be an advantage
- Has certification on Business Continuity coming from recognized organizations such as BCI, BCMI and ICOR
- Experience in handling various stakeholders including fostering partnerships and collaboration for disaster preparedness
- Certifications on Incident Management, Crisis Management, Emergency Management is a plus
- Ability to perceive opportunities from mass data
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Results and detail orientated with a strong emphasis on problem-solving
- Knowledge on Risk Frameworks such as ISO 31000, COSO, Basel and other equivalent frameworks
- Has Certifications from known and recognized Risk Certifying bodies such as IRM, Parima, PECB, etc is a plus
- Ecommerce experience is a plus