• Strategic operations planning of BPO and strong execution to support Lazada’s seller sign ups to drive continuous business growth in eCommerce.
• Establish and leverage on strong partnership with BPO staffs to deliver great seller experience through rigor operations disciplines and performance review. Challenging targets are to be attained.
• Close collaboration with internal team/stakeholders to remove seller experience barriers and drive process improvement for flawless seller experience.
• Hands-on-management of day-today-day performance with a clear action plan and turnaround plan is expected when results are off target.
• Weekly frequent meetings/visits with BPO and coordinate BPO closely to update improvements and changes in daily huddle
• Provide guidance, feedback to improve BPO performance quality and optimize productivity to reach set KPIs
• Exceptional thought leadership, growth mindset and analytics skill to create strategic direction to increase seller’s growth.
• Clear and strong governance with agile mindset whilst compliance of SOPs, company and regulatory guidelines/ policies.
• Leading regular operational performance review meetings with business team to feedback on performance and discuss on improvement opportunities.
Key skills required:
• Can work under high pressure and work well in team
• Good command of written and spoken English
• A candidate with outsource management experience is preferred
• Analytical and planning skill
• Thai nationality only
• Bachelor degree or above in any related field
• At least 3 years of working experience in Call Center (Customer service or Telesales)/BPO Projects
• Good communication with great listening skills
• Strong team leadership, motivation and at least 1 year of working experience in team membership
• An immediate starter is highly a plus