The Enterprise Risk Management Manager will assist PH Biz & Ent Risk to drive and establish an Enterprise Risk Management Framework and Process and assist the Head of Business and Enterprise Risk in protecting Lazada Philippines’ activities and its ecosystem users in marketing, sellers, customers, products, orders, accounts, and engagement. He/she will be the in-country subject matter expert for Philippine-based implementation of Enterprise Risk Management which includes but not limited to risk identification, risk analysis, risk assessment, risk control identification and risk assurance. This role is also responsible to drives all key enterprise risk management initiatives and provides support to Business Units whenever applicable especially in the conduct of risk assessments for new products/processes.
The Enterprise Risk Management Manager will be reporting to the Head of Business and Enterprise Risk, PH.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Be the expert in the development and implementation of Enterprise Risk Management.
- Apply statistical approaches and perform exploratory data analysis including providing regular risk profile reports to management.
- Ensure that risk assurance is carried out for all risk areas identified for Lazada PH including current and new processes/products.
- Monitor key metrics and alert the business on potential issues and does regular risk scenario scanning.
- Monthly performance analysis to monitor the performance of business, to locate risk and to discover potential business opportunities as well as control effectiveness
- Working closely with other functions such as Customer Care (Customer Support, Partner Support, Business Process Outsourcing), e-Commerce Platform (Platform Health, Seller Services, etc.), Commercial (brands), Logistics teams, and others to identify, assess risks and deep dive on core issues then use data to find answers.
- Perform structured risk assessment and analysis, to drill down on certain challenges and uncover insight, providing conclusions and advice based on risk analysis.
- Driving Lazada directionally to achieve business target.
- Build data products (performance dashboards, early warning dashboards, etc.) to enable risk analysis, reporting and decision making
- Serves as the second line of defense within the organization for risk management and third line with risk assurance
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree, preferably in Accounting, statistics, mathematics or business/marketing management
- >6 years working experience in enterprise risk management, operational risk, business risk performance analysis reporting, risk data analysis, with independent thoughts and insight.
- Experience in data visualization tools and implementation
- Experience in Internal Audit is required
- Experienced in risk-based auditing is required
- Experience in business, strategy and/or tech consulting would be an advantage
- Ability to perceive opportunities from mass data.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Results and detail orientated with a strong emphasis on problem-solving
- Knowledge on Risk Frameworks such as ISO 31000, COSO, Basel and other equivalent frameworks
- Has Certifications from known and recognized Risk Certifying bodies such as IRM, Parima, PECB, etc
- Ecommerce experience is a plus