The Regional Brand Manager is responsible for defining the strategy for cluster key regional brands, partnering with brands directly to grow assortment and sales revenue, adapting strategy of local specificities and guiding and helping through key initiatives and best practices across all six Lazada countries in South East Asia. This role is based in Singapore, on the Regional LazMall Commercial team, and will work in close collaboration with country commercial teams to execute the strategy for each regional brand in the Electronics cluster. The Electronics Category works with leading brands within Mobiles, Tablets, Computers & Laptops, audio and electronic accessories. We work with some of the most fascinating brands in the industry and some of the most talented sellers in the region to provide a novel customer experience.
• Partnering & engaging with key regional brands to develop strong relationships & identifying business opportunities
• Identifying growth opportunities based on customer insights
• Assortment focus with regularly reviewing and guiding local teams to build strong assortment based on identifying gaps & newness growth
• Clear implementation of Goals with defining KPI’s, and targets for brands along with team
• Driving implementation of marketing and merchandising
• Focus on Customer experience to enhance customer journey and work on projects closely with platform & operations team
• Focus and drive on boarding regional brands through key strategic insights based on business needs
• Drive Campaigns (Mega, Category and daily) with clear goals and guidance to local team
• Focus on tools and products that can help business and work closely with cross functional teams to enhance tools for LazMall brands
• Leading and developing brand management capability in both regional and country teams
• Have an understanding in category management- drive progress going down to sub categories and in-depth analysis in detail to make good recommendations; focus on price band analysis and assortment weightage to help guide countries on rectifying ASP and Assortment health.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
• Knowledge about SEA Electronics Industry: You should have experience working in any of the accessories industries of Audio, Storage, Wearables, Computer or mobile or camera accessories
• Basics of E-Commerce business: You should appreciate the dynamics of online business and the challenges associated with building a business online
• Basics of E-Commerce Platform: You should understand the concept of seller centre and the key tools necessary for building an online business
• Senior level management: Ability to work the top leaders in the industry and internally to drive the growth of the accessories business
• Cross-functional collaboration: Work with multiple external and internal stakeholders like brand managers, campaign teams, seller operations teams, other category teams and traffic management teams to achieve the business objectives
• Ability to influence outcomes without direct reporting authority: Execute seller acquisition strategy through the country teams who do not have direct reporting to this role
• Analytical Skills: Ability to digest exceptionally large amount of data along with providing insights based on data.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• 8+ years’ experience in e-Commerce industry and or electronics industries – in commercial roles
• Fluency in verbal/written mandarin, ideally in a business context
• Internal applicants: at least 2 years of LCM / Sr LCM; preferably within electronics category or any long-tailed category.