1. Leading all communication efforts from Lazada to all sellers within the Lazada platform, with a focus on sellers without Key Account Managers (KAMs). Responsibility covers from building the main concept and framework to execution.
2. Managing Lazada Club social media accounts on Instagram (account) and on Facebook (Group), covering from constructing concept on content development, execution as well as interactions with group members.
3. Operating channels within our own Lazada platform to communicate to our sellers, thru our newsletter, app notifications, and news center on Lazada Seller Center.
4. Regulating sellers’ communication channels through Alibaba & Lazada’s chat app, DingTalk, as well as developing key messages to be communicated through this channel.
5. Conveying key strategic initiatives of Lazada to the sellers, such as encouraging sellers to join Lazada’s key promotional campaigns (11.11, 12.12, Birthday, Ramadan) as well as to adopt tools provided for sellers to grow their business.
6. Building inspirational seller stories to encourage more sellers to become successful on the Lazada platform as well as to invite SMEs in Indonesia to join the Lazada platform.
7. Leading a team of 4 team members as well as working collaboratively across the Seller Engagement team and with other teams within Lazada
1. 5 years working experience within the Communications role
2. Graduated from a reputable Indonesian university or abroad, a degree in Communications or Marketing related subjects would be a plus
3. Strong capability in building and delivering key messages, able to tailor communications methods to the selected target audience
4. Strong attention to details
5. Good capability in MS Office Suite and a good sense of design