Reporting to: Category Management Manager
• Analyzing sales trends and insights to identify appropriate product selection the platform
• Develop online merchandising and promotional proposals to achieve sales targets
• Liaising with internal teams to drive strategy which include planning, advertising and merchandising
• Managing Key Account(s) to grow your portfolio of merchants
• Working closely with and providing strategy and guidance to the Vendor Acquisition team
• Develop strategies to ensure customer satisfaction to maximize business profitability.
• Communicating the direction of campaigns and promotional events on the platform to sellers.
• Overlook the development of assortments to support the needs of customers to increase revenue.
• Liaising with the marketing team to develop customer segmentation targets and build performance plans specific to each target
• To be fully responsible for the implementation of strategies as agreed with stakeholders
• Lead the analysis of market data, product trends, customer shopping trends to assess growth opportunities
• Develop assortment plans that support overall strategy of the category in terms of SKUs and sellers.
To succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (sales, marketing, business)
• Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in e-commerce, retail, business development, buying or project management role
• Strong industry background would be a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with demonstrated ability to influence others
• Strong analytical skills backed by intermediate knowledge of Excel, ability to use data to understand root causes of performance and make decisions
• Action and solution-oriented mindset, comfortable in fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
• Strong ownership and attention to details
• Passion about improving both customer and seller experience
• Team spirit and enthusiasm about learning