In Customer Care, we always identify and fulfil our customer needs in all their complexity and satisfying them fully. We are delivering not helpful but also high quality’s service to our customers but also professional guidance. So that customers meets and get what they want from our service. We believe that if we assisting to resolve customers problems they will be very happy and more loyal to us as we care by listen to their concerns with heart and solve them immediately.
To deliver our solutions with care to customers, we are always innovative, pay attention to the quality of customer care staff by providing proper training and always be innovative to improve service not only to buyers but also our sellers by always follow communication trend channel, for example we have sophisticated chatbots / CLEO - Customer Lazada Engagement Officer who are ready 24hours to serve our customers with question, also we have live chat channel during business hours for our sellers
VP Customer Care Operation
Key tasks and responsibilities
1. Deliver new initiatives to improve customer experience both Buyer and Seller, also Operations efficiency.
2. Take insight and prioritize design the best solution for customers
3. Leading and collaborating efficiently among cross-functional team and departments, both locally and regionally.
4. Managing and reporting timelines and deliverable.
5. Communicating with direct report on status, risks, and results.
6. Driving the project towards completing, with a high sense of ownership and quality.
7. Defining the business requirements and high-level process / workforce solutions.
8. Anticipating and escalating issues quickly and efficiently, as necessary to allow proper corrective action/decision.
9. Deliver new initiatives to improve customer experience and operations efficiency.
10. Take insight and prioritize design the best solution for customers
11. Define project workplan, roadmap, and key success criteria
12. Constantly feedback to Customer Care on functions strategies and campaigns to ensure the alignment
Qualifications & Skills
1. Strong analytical skills and business understanding.
2. Min. 5 years of working experience in the relevant background on project management and process improvement.
3. Pro-active and positive attitude.
4. Willing to learn how to work within a team and independently.
5. Hardworking, methodical and very structured.
6. Able to work under pressure and willing to learn in a fast-moving environment.
7. Proficiency with office software.
8. Equally comfortable presenting to direct report as to front line workers.
9. Excellence in English communication both writing and speaking.