• Bring to life, through the written word, the concept, and execution of integrated, cross-channel initiatives .
• Meaningfully contribute to the ideation and conceptualisation of marketing and content ideas.
• Understand the needs, motivations, and aspirations of your audiences, so that you can speak to them in the most effective, compelling, and engaging way possible.
• Actually write — be able to write compelling and grammatically clean English and Bahasa Melayu, engaging scripts and effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action.
• A love of collaborating with your team members and other equally talented team mates – to consistently deliver polished work
• Leverage and optimise relevant resources, and ensure that projects stay on brief.
• Attend project briefing meetings, or project kick-offs, where required.
• Question briefs where appropriate – providing extra value and pushing for the most effective solutions.
• Tailor the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose - whether they are intended to sell or inform.
• Clearly present your work, through clear, concise decks and virtual presentations.
• Be proactive and self-determined.
• Fluent English and Malay speaker and writer
• A minimum of 5 years experience working in a Copywriter role in a digital/integrated agency
• Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
• Knowledge of current technologies and products influencing the creative landscape
• Awards and industry recognition would be a bonus
• A well-rounded portfolio that speaks for itself
• A self-starter, we are working remotely so you need to be naturally disciplined and motivated