Develop and assist in strategy and execution of end-to-end lifecycle and promotional marketing initiatives related to user acquisition, retention, and engagement initiatives. Drive focus on instilling loyalty within our ever-growing customer base. Directly coordinate with different stakeholders to understand the wants and needs of the market, while ensuring that relevant programs are being created for all stages of the customer journey.
- Oversee customer lifecycle stages and create strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, which include acquisition, retention and engagement.
- Manage and allocate budgets for daily operations and strategic initiatives.
- Forecast, analyze, measure and report on the impact of user growth activities on pipeline, revenue and ROI
- Conceptualize and launch customer-focused in collaboration with partnership and branding teams
- Tactical execution of growth mechanisms in collaboration with product and finance and ensure cost effectiveness
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with product management and tech teams to ensure messaging of programs and product updates are up to date and can be executed in the local market.
- Partner with different channels and business units to leverage customer interaction touch points and create projects to improve new buyer acquisition and user retention
- Establish regular communication between customer support and branding to keep them aware of User Growth initiatives while gathering insights from these support teams
Qualifications & Skills:
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or digital strategy-related jobs
- Marketing/Statistics/Business Management related bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Consumer Insights or driving Offline to Online Executions
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Powerpoint/Excel Advanced); SQL knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with online advertising landscape, key players, technologies and algorithms
- Excellent ability in using data to measure performance, infer conclusions, and make decisions
- Ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong appetite for tech-driven projects, innovation, and automation
- Fluent in English and Filipino
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, can-do attitude #ifnotmewho? #ifnotnowwhen?